Project planning is an essential project management tool for businesses. Whether you’re building a product, hiring freelancers, or managing projects at your office, it’s important to have a plan for each step in the process. The Project Planner is a powerful tool that allows you to easily create and track tasks for multiple different types of projects in one place. It can also be used by businesses as part of their overall project management strategy for clients who need help keeping things on track.
Project planner summary
Project planner has a lot of features to help you plan your projects. It includes:
- A user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use and understand the software’s features.
- A built-in theme editor that allows you to change the appearance and layout of your page as well as add additional elements such as text, images, buttons and more.
- The ability to create lists that can be used for organizing information about each project or task at hand. These lists include item titles, due dates, comments from others involved in completing this task (if applicable), etcetera…
Project Planner is great software to help plan creative projects of all sizes.
Project Planner is a great software to help plan creative projects of all sizes. It’s easy to use, flexible and has a great user interface that makes it easy for beginners and experts alike. You can use Project Planner on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Project planning features
Project planner has a lot of features, including:
- Gantt chart: You can use this to view your project timeline on the web and in your browser.
- Milestone timeline: This allows you to see how long each task will take based on its priority level.
- Filtering by project or task type, such as “New Feature” or “Bug Fix.” You can then filter out tasks that aren’t part of your current project and focus just on those related to your current progress without having to go through every single one individually!
Project planner’s Gantt chart is a graphical representation of the schedule of a project. It is used to plan, monitor and control projects.
The main advantages of using this tool are:
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to create custom tasks on the Gantt chart and assign them to any given date or task in your project timeline
- You can easily add or remove tasks from the list by clicking on them with your mouse cursor (or simply pressing Delete key).
Milestones are significant events in a project’s timeline. They can be used to show the completion of major work, or they can be used to show when a project will be completed.
Milestones are important because they show the completion of major work that has been planned and estimated for each section of your plan.
Filtering by project
The project planner has a number of options for filtering your projects and tasks.
- Filter by project: This allows you to choose which projects you want to see in the planner. You can filter by the following criteria: Project name, Name of task or milestone (if applicable), Start date and Due date (if applicable).
- Filter by task type: By default, all tasks are shown on this screen; however, if you wish to narrow down what is displayed here then click “Tasks” at the top right corner of this screen and then select “Filter by Task Type” from its drop-down menu. You will then be able to choose between various types such as Tasks & Milestones or Tasks & Reminders etc., before seeing only those items that match those choices!
Filtering by task
You can filter the projects by task type, status, duration and dependencies. This is useful if you have a lot of tasks but don’t want to see them all in one view.
You can also filter your list by priority and owner so that you only see the highest priority tasks first.
Task notes are a useful way to add more detail to tasks. They can be used to add information about the task itself, or what it is intended to achieve. This can include things like:
- What needs to be done?
- Who is responsible for this task?
- When will this be done?
Multiple project timelines
You can create multiple project timelines and add them to the project planner. Each timeline can have its own duration, but you can also view all timelines together in one chart (see screenshot). You can export this chart as a PDF file or use it on your website for visual tracking of the progress of each project.
As you can see, Online Project Planner software is one of the best project planning tools available for creative. It has a lot of great features and is very well thought out. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it does have some limited functionality when compared to other apps on the market but it will still get the job done!