1. Eligible Returns
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange for items.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
2. Non-returnable items
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Downloadable software products
- Subscription Premiums
- Labor charges provided the work itself was completed and documented.
3. Filing a request for return & refund
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We need proof of hardware failure, in line with the warranty slips provided at the time of handover.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error needs a proof of failure documentation.
4. Refunds Channels
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your channel of payment, either by banker’s cheque, PayPal, credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5. Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sale Items
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
7. Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item through our representatives or agents in your region.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- Kindly make contact before mailing your product.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.