In today’s world, the way we do business has changed drastically. The global pandemic and lockdown have forced us to shift the focus from traditional office work to remote work. Now that more people are working from home than ever before, it’s necessary to use an online project planner for making work reports remotely. Project Planner is an online project planning and management platform with advanced tools for reporting on projects remotely. With Project Planner, you can track all your tasks, set deadlines and milestones, assign them to your team members, keep track of their progress remotely, generate reports based on that data and share it with your team members as well as managers or clients. So if you want to know how to make work reports remotely, the answer is simple: use Project Planner online project management software!
Why you need to make work reports remotely
In recent years, remote work has become increasingly common. Some companies have an entire workforce that works remotely, while others have just a handful of employees who do it part time.
The benefits to this type of arrangement are numerous:
- You get to set your own hours and decide how much time you want to spend working each day or week.
- You can work from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection (which is pretty much everywhere). This means that if you travel often for work and like seeing new places, you don’t have to miss out on being productive during those trips. And if there’s some place you’re dying to visit but couldn’t justify taking off from work for more than one day until now? Now’s your chance!
- You don’t have to deal with traffic or other people’s schedules when traveling between meetings or client sites; just take an Uber straight where you need to go without waiting around at bus stops or train stations trying not late/early arrivals due
Project Planner – an online project planner to make work reports
Online project planner is a remote team project management software that helps you and your team to plan, execute and track projects.
Project Planner lets you create your own project templates for different types of projects: website development, software development, marketing campaigns, etc. Once you’ve created a template it can be reused for future projects. Project templates will also help your employees be more productive by providing them with clear guidelines on what needs to be done and when it should be done by.
Projects in Project Planner are grouped into stages so that they can easily be prioritized by their value or importance (e.g., the most critical tasks should always have the highest priority)
Project Planner offers tools for work reporting
Project Planner offers tools for work reporting. You can create a project plan, schedule tasks, assign resources, track progress and more. Use the visual status of your projects to make work reports for your team.
Benefits of online work reporting using project tracker tool
Project planner has inbuilt project tracker tools. The tools help your team to make online work reporting, making it the ideal solution for employees who need to be able to:
- Work from home or from a remote location.
- Report their time on the go.
- Keep track of what they’re doing at all times.
Online reporting features include:
- Easy and fast data entry using your phone’s keypad or touchscreen, or even voice recognition software if you have a headset with mic (e.g., Google Home).
- Mobile access when you’re offsite by logging in through a web browser on any device that has internet access (like laptops, phones…etc.). This means no more waiting until you get back into an office so that someone can enter your hours into payroll!
The key takeaway from all this should be that, to make work reports remotely, use Project Planner – an online project planner. It offers tools for work reporting and the benefits are many.